
FOR TODAY
Outside my window... sunny and mild for late December in Michigan. Where is all the snow?
I am thinking... about where to go next week that would be fun for the boys and not too far away. Also about how much I'd like to drive to Ohio for Christmas and see everybody. All of the siblings will be in town Sunday and Monday and we are missing out on that :(
I am thankful... for amazing friends and family
From the learning rooms... Christmas break starts today, so hopefully so fun learning activities over the break!
In the kitchen... roast chicken, and planning Christmas dinner.
I am wearing... pajamas
I am creating... a baby
I am going... hopefully to labor and delivery soon! the grocery store and GFS with two amazing, helpful, little boys
I am wondering... what time Mass is this weekend?
I am reading... lots of different cookbooks ;)
I am hoping... to be holding my bundle of joy very soon!
I am looking forward to... being at home with my husband and boys for Christmas and having a newborn soon.
I am hearing... nothing much. The boys have been up and playing for hours and now are watching cartoons quietly ;)
Around the house... laundry, boys' hospital bag to pack (lots of snacks and activities to keep them busy)
One of my favorite things... giggles from my boys when they are playing nicely together.
A few plans for the rest of the week: grocery shopping, babies r us, Mass, Christmas at home, just relaxing and doing activities with the boys as much as possible!
No comments:
Post a Comment