blog background

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

Our boys are so excited about Christmas morning. There's already some gifts under the tree from grandparents and for mom and dad from each other and them.  I know I went overboard buying gifts for them this year :( but at least I budgeted for it...
After they go to bed tonight, out comes the rest of their gifts from us and Santa. The stockings get filled. And then I am hitting the sack early!!

I feel bad. We haven't been to Mass in weeks maybe even months. I know I should be taking them but I always have an excuse. They want to go tomorrow as of right now. Honestly, I don't know if I'm up for it :( I have been having contractions on and off for a couple of days and that's weighing on my mind. Plus I know that Jas probably won't go with us and I don't know if I have the energy or patience for two energetic boys at Mass. Especially when they are both going to want to go play with their new toys.

I might as well see what times Mass is being celebrated tomorrow. I want the boys to understand the true meaning of Christmas and that it's Jesus' birthday!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Have a great Christmas! Maybe you'll have a Christmas bday baby!