blog background

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas and peace be with you!

I hope everybody is truly enjoying their family today. I am definitely trying!

I had a rough night last night, not sleeping well. I was sort of hoping for a Christmas baby but unless my contractions start right now and my labor goes fast I don't think its going to happen ;)

The boys are building their u-build sorry game right now and we just played payday together along with angry birds the board game. They've watched movies and played their new DS games as well as played with their transformers autobots ark and video race car. Alex also played with his new nerf football with daddy for a little while. They've been busy keeping themselves occupied with all the cool new toys they got from us, Santa, and both sets of grandparents. I'm glad they got lots of board games this year. Not only does it teach them cooperation, turn taking  and patience but also teaches mom patience with little ones ;)

I'm waiting for the potatoes to bake for the twice-baked potatoes and Jas found some real Polish kielbasa that he's cooking up (first boiling then grilling). It smells so yummy, very garlicky!!! Also having some rolls and maybe some broccoli w/cheese sauce or fresh veggies. I'm getting really hungry :)

No comments: