We went shopping today. We found the boys some new coats since theirs needed replaced. Also made it to babies r us for some things. We got a diaper disposal can, the arm and hammer kind along with some bag refills. I also found some pants, 2 pr in newborn size and 2 pr size 3-6 months, a car seat insert that has two separate sizes (one for newborns and one for older infants), and a medicine kit with "little remedies" brand items, nail clippers, medicine dropper and nasal aspirator. We spent over $50 on the arm and hammer items so we got a $10 gift card along with $30 left on the one from Jason's coworkers. Going to save them for anything we end up needing later or may have forgotten. Jason mentioned noticing that I don't have a breast pump yet. I'm Leary about buying one right now. I'd rather wait until breastfeeding is established and have a good milk supply. Then I'm going to research choices. I don't work so I don't think I really need the fancy double electric pump or anything. But I want something that is good for occasional use and worth the money and isn't too expensive. Also I know I will hardly be away from the baby when he's really little so there's not a huge need for expressed milk and all that goes with that. Even if I do go anywhere without him, most likely it won't be long periods of time until he's older and eating some solids, etc.
Jason goes back to work tomorrow. The boys and I probably won't be doing a whole lot other than playing games and stuff. Wednesday is Jason and my 11 year anniversary! Wow! Thursday the boys have dr appointments with their new pediatrician. Saturday is New Year's Eve. Sunday is New Year's Day. Monday is Jason's holiday and the boys' last day of break. Tuesday, Ethan and Alex go back to school and I go to the hospital at 6 am to be induced if I haven't had the baby by then. The boys are working towards perfect attendance this year so they won't be at the hospital except for a little while in the morning and then after school. They are so anxious to meet their brother, its so cute.
I feel like I've been having contractions for weeks but its just been the last fewer days and nothing regular although they do seem to get stronger. Jason is predicting Wednesday or Thursday. Me? I'm just hoping soon ;) I'm at that uncomfortable and wanting to meet him stage, lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment