Jason really does work with a wonderful bunch of people!
When he came home yesterday, he told me this little story.
Yesterday they had a "holiday lunch" provided by the company and they had their weekly meeting. At the beginning, Jason decided to show them these really neat shadowboxes he had put together celebrating their inaugural phase 5 inspection and the fact that they are becoming a regional inspection program. They all thought they were so cool looking. After that, Jason's coworker, Heather, the HR rep, presented him with a card. He didn't have any idea what it was and proceeded to open it. Inside was a "congratulations on your new baby boy" card with a $155 gift card from all of them! He said he started to get a bit emotional even (which it can take a lot for him!! LOL). He didn't tell me what was in the card but handed it to me first saying, "look what they gave me today." I figured it was a birthday card or something. I opened it and saw what it was and immediately started crying! I loved all the little notes from the guys (and girl ;)) about how happy they are for us. I can't believe anybody would be so sweet as to do this! I feel very blessed and thankful for this gift.
I'm not sure what we still need to get for the baby (after all Jason's mom and brother gave us to use and everybody in our families have purchased as well as the few little things I've gotten over the past few months) but I'm excited to go shopping ;) I'm sure there is something we've forgotten to get or put off till now!
Now we just have to wait to see our beautiful blessing. The boys are super excited and keep telling him to hurry up and come out! LOL. Except not on Christmas, cause they don't want to miss Christmas! (Like we would actually let THAT happen!! Silly boys :)) I figure today would be a great day for a baby, cause then we'd be home for Christmas, God willing. Or even tomorrow, we'd still probably be home Sunday. If not, then hopefully on Christmas (after Mass, and presents, of course ;)) or anytime next week!!! Definitely before the 3rd and hopefully before the 1st. But we will just have to wait and see what God has planned for us. We certainly haven't had any of this planned so who am I to say when we will get to meet this little bundle of joy! Not in our time, but in God's, right? But, God, if you wouldn't mind, could you hurry it up a little? ;) LOL.
No comments:
Post a Comment