blog background

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Well, we were able to get our new(to us) mini-van tonight! We went and picked it up a couple hours ago. I can't believe how excited I am about a new car!! It's just so nice! It's clean, has stow-n-go seating, power driver seat (and pedals!), front & rear a/c, tons of storage room, tons of cup holders, power outlets in the front and middle, 2 power sliding doors with roll-down windows. It even has a nice CD player with the capability to plug an iPod into the front of it with an accessory cord! My old van had a tape player! It's a really pretty red color too. The boys like it a lot and love that it has captain's chairs in the middle row, LOL. I will have to post a picture later if I remember. Can't do it from the laptop cause it doesn't have a memory card slot, just a memory stick slot, so I'll have to do it from either my phone or the desktop.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Ohhh that's exciting! I got my "new" car in April and I'm so done with it. It's had lots of issues...not cool!

Unknown said...

Aw, that stinks! btw, I'm not ignoring you, I don't know why, but I haven't been getting all my emails about comments from blogger or facebook. It's starting to really irritate me :/