FOR TODAY September 28, 2011
Outside my window... cool, fall day and blue skies!!
I am thinking...about another blog post I want to write, NEED to write.
I am thankful... for God's timing.
In the kitchen... ugh, dirty dishes that I need to go wash. Salmon patties and fries for dinner tonight!
I am wearing... a light blue t-shirt and maternity jeans that are still loose (I'm thinking I don't like the low cut jeans, they constantly feel like they are falling down, but they are oh, so cute! LOL)
I am creating... a baby blanket. Still. Oh yeah, and that little boy growing so fast in my belly!! ;-)
I am going... to pick up the boys in a couple of hours, and to the library to get a book they are holding for me.
I am wondering... if the boys are having a good day at school.
I am reading... nothing yet, but planning to start Organic Manifesto after we head to the library this afternoon.
I am hoping... my 1 hour glucose test that I have to go take Friday morning comes back normal.
I am looking forward to... lunch with the hubby on Friday for a work thing. It'll be nice to go out AND to be around adults and the hubby!!
I am hearing... something on the tv, whatever channel was on before I left the room and forgot to turn it off :-0 oops!
Around the house... I got a lot done today! Vacuumed the living and dining rooms and hallway, picked up the living room, scrubbed the dining room table, finished unpacking fall clothes/packing summer clothes for both the boys, folded some sheets, and clipped/sorted some coupons. Planning to do those dishes soon, fold some more laundry, go through some baby stuff my MIL bought us and sweep/swiffer the kitchen and front entrance floors.
I am pondering... nothing much...
One of my favorite things... Dr. Pepper. Jas brought me one home yesterday and I'm enjoying it right now :-)
A few plans for the rest of the week: Dr. appt on Friday morning, lunch with the hubby Friday, grocery shopping, boys' religious education on Saturday, Mass on Sunday and a relaxing weekend at home!
1 comment:
You've got exciting things happening now, don't you? I hope you were able to enjoy a relaxing, peaceful weekend. Happy October! :)
Post a Comment