blog background

Monday, September 19, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook - September 19, 2011




FOR TODAY September 19, 2011

Outside my window... it's been raining all day.

I am thinking... how could I have forgotten lettuce, tomato, sour cream and guacamole for the tacos?!?!? Geez, these are gonna be plain with just beans, taco meat and cheese :-(

I am thankful... for God's mercy!

In the kitchen... beef and refried bean tacos
 
I am wearing... a black t-shirt and maternity jeans that don't fit.
 
I am creating... a Christmas shopping list? sort of...
 
I am going... to relax with my hubby tonight after dinner!
 
I am wondering... how Alex will like second grade since they just skipped him up a grade! 

I am reading... nothing.

I am hoping... that my hubby gets home soon...

I am looking forward to... this weekend when we go to Ohio for my hubby's family reunion!

I am hearing... cartoons from the living room and ground beef sizzling in the skillet. I should probably go stir that...

Around the house... laundry like always. Wanting to organize the bedrooms, closet and kitchen before baby #3 gets here, so I've got 16 weeks to get it done!!

I am pondering... yesterday's Gospel reading.

One of my favorite things... Glade Plumberry Velour candles!! They smell so good!

A few plans for the rest of the week: Rearrange our bedroom and maybe go finally buy a bedroom set (we currently have a metal frame with no headboard, a mattress set thats at least 6 years old, a hand-me-down dresser that will be the baby's and 2 non-matching end tables, LOL- we have been sharing a dresser for a few years and it's ridiculous, there isn't enough room for two grown adults' clothing. We are hoping to get a king-size bed, new mattress set and 2 dressers. We can still use the one table and I would like to get a co-sleeper for the baby for the first few months. We are borrowing a crib from my M-I-L.)

1 comment:

Theresa said...

I have a 9 and 6 year old too! Congrats on the baby due soon :) Visiting today from Daybook. It is nice to meet you :)