blog background

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook - September 14, 2011

(Click picture for link)

FOR TODAY September 14, 2011

Outside my window... I see the dew glistening in sunlight on this cool Fall morning. What a beautiful day it is today!

I am thinking... how much I really want to have the energy to do stuff today, but it doesn't seem to be in the cards.

I am thankful... for our new mini-van that is safe, runs great and is one less worry on my mind.

In the kitchen... I see dishes that need put away and recycling that needs to go out. Possibly some cookies going to be whipped up in a bit, if I get some energy!

I am wearing... my favorite new pair of pants - brown maternity corduroys, and an orange-ish long-sleeve tee. I had to take off my shoes and socks as my feet were feeling restricted, LOL, so I'm sitting here barefoot and pregnant as I type this :)

I am creating... a coupon binder to organize all my coupons.

I am going... to pick up the boys in a few hours since I've done all my other errands today already :)

I am wondering... what sounds good for dinner tonight - hamburger helper? so not good for you, but so easy and I'm really not up for much more than that!

I am reading... blogs. Need a good book that I can get into right now. I have a bunch I've started or just got but haven't been in the mood to read...

I am hoping... to sleep tonight as well as I did last night, almost 9 hours of peaceful sleep (catching up since I didn't go to bed the night before till 1am and got less than 6 hrs.)

I am looking forward to... Saturday, when we go to pick up my hubby from the airport and spending the afternoon/evening with him and all day Sunday, before it's back to work/school for all 3 of my guys.

I am hearing... a lawnmower in the distance and silence in the house.

Around the house... there are coupons everywhere to be clipped/organized, laundry to fold and some chores to be done.

I am pondering... what to name this little man who enjoys kicking my bladder so much!! Right now, he is just "little man" or "monkey". Also this post...

One of my favorite things... McDonald's McCafe Mocha and the smell of the apple cinnamon air fresheners in the house.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Get an alignment done on the van, catch up on all that laundry, finish my coupon binder, cut the grass (if I'm up to it), volunteer at the school to make popcorn for Fun Friday.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

1 comment:

Sharon said...

That sure IS a boy!! lol
And ditto to the McDonald's coffee drinks. So good!