Kate has inspired me to finally organize my coupons! They've been sitting in a drawer since we moved here over a year ago. It's been hard to keep track of them and make them useful. Sometimes I don't even bother.
But now, I found some great ideas for a binder! That's what I've been working on yesterday for a bit and today. Mostly printing internet coupons, store policies, and just getting all my other coupons in one place. Tomorrow I have to go get a few more supplies - tab dividers, a pencil case that will go in a 3-ring binder and baseball/trading card holders, lots of them. Then I will be cutting, sorting, organizing and oh yeah, getting rid of expired coupons. Although any that aren't internet coupons (I think) but are less than 6 months after expiration can be donated for overseas military families. (Just learned about that too!!) I just have to find an organization that takes them and sends them over.
After I get my binder set up, I will have to take some pictures or something to share.
No comments:
Post a Comment