blog background

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Just wanted to say

Thanks for all the support to those who left me a comment (or two!) on my 1st weight loss post! Definitely going to need it.

Last night I got interrupted with about 5 mins to go of the regular workout and then the five minute cooldown part, so I only did 20 minutes of it, but WOW I felt that! Of course I also didn't stretch afterward, since by the time I got done with my phone conversation - hubby called, didn't know I was working out and I missed him and he wanted to say goodnight to the boys:), I was finally breathing normal and my heart rate was normal and I just wanted to sit, LOL. Well that may not have been the best idea, because oh my goodness, my thighs (and butt!) are sore tonight and I haven't exercised yet. Not sure if I'm even going to be able to because at this point it's hurting to walk a bit. About time to get the boys in the shower and off to bed, and then I'm going to give a good try at least. Even if I only make it 5 mins that's better than nothing!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

YES! Chances are your body will feel BETTER after doing it, anyway. Maybe just keep it a lower intensity. And remember to drink extra water (muscles will swell) and a heating pad can be your friend. :)

Rachel said...

also if you eat a banana right after you work out, that helps, because potassium reduces muscle pain.

Unknown said...

Do it even if it hurts. :)

Good job for getting it done.