Yesterday, Alex and I dropped E off at school at 8 and headed to Meijer to get conditioner so I could actually take a shower and wash my hair and not have a tangled mess. Even though my hair is straight, it can get so narly at times! Anyway, I also picked up some workout clothes and the 2 DVDs I'm using so we ended up being in the store for about an hour. Just as we were walking to the car, my cell phone rang. It was E's school saying he was complaining of pain in his chest by his ribs/lung area. Needless to say we immediately went to the school and picked him up. E wanted to stay at school cause he said he'd miss his friends and all the stuff at school :( He LOVES learning and making friends, which is awesome! Regardless, the assistant principal and I told him he needed to go home and rest to make sure everything is ok. Not sure what the deal was, but he was fine the rest of the day, and no phone call or problems today. No fever, or cough or anything, so I'm thinking it was just a pinched something in there, sometimes I get that when I sit the wrong way or just for no reason. It feels like your lung is pinched or muscle or something so everytime you breathe it feels like a sharp short stabbing pain in your rib/lung until it kind of pops and goes away.
Today, we have a dentist appointment for E. He is anxious but no where near like when he has a dr or cardio appt. He's always afraid that he has to have a shot or tests done. I let E know that the dentist is going to do x-rays, then clean his teeth with a cool motorized toothbrush/tool and then probably pull his baby tooth out really quickly. E is worried that he may get a shot w/medicine for the tooth or that it will hurt to get it pulled. I already talked to the dentist and am hoping they remember. They told me they can use a topical medicine or laughing gas to help. We also got his antibiotic to take 30-60 minutes before his appointment because of his heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment