NOT very gentle, Mom" said E, today after getting his baby tooth pulled. Of course, they really were gentle, but it's a tooth being forcefully removed so of course it's not going to feel that way, especially to an anxious 7 yr. old with a low pain tolerance. He did do great though and was as brave as could be.
I treated the boys to Buffalo Wings and Rings. First time there ever and SO GOOD!!! Definitely going back there. E got grilled cheese and curly fries, Alex got dino nuggets with curly fries, and I got sweet bbq medium hot boneless wings w/ blue cheese and potato wedges. And we got the boys new favorite appetizer - Mozzarella sticks. Yummy. Way too many calories, but really yummy and I stopped as soon as I felt full instead of trying to finish my food. Brought the leftover wings and fries home for Jason on Friday.
My dh is frustratingly indecisive lately. I love the man, but there comes a time when you just have to make up your dern mind!!! He now is bringing up moving to Virginia! Manassas to be exact. I don't know what he is thinking, esp. since we just found out he is still employed as of Monday here in Michigan. Of course there's also the wild-fire fighting helos in Florida and Idaho, which he isn't thinking too much about but it's there I'm sure still in the back of his mind. Silly, silly man. Where would you rather live, Leesburg, FL, Boise, ID, Manassas, VA, or North of Detroit, Michigan?
I told him I don't care where we live, as long as we are together and are a family. We need each other and the boys need us. That is the important thing. We are the "rocks" in each others lives. Everything else is pebbles and sand. Not to say our friends and families aren't important but they are not first priority when it comes to decisions like where we live and work. Our significant others and children should be first priority, as you all probably agree.
Uh Oh, time for me to go. Boys are arguing now, about that time anyway!
No comments:
Post a Comment