My sister-in-law had a c-section this morning because my niece was breach, so they scheduled it a couple of weeks ago.
She was born at 10:44am. She weighs 6lbs 13oz and is 20 inches long. Jocelyn Jeanne is so beautiful! I can't wait to share a picture of the happy little family and the baby. I went up to the hospital for about an hour and a half w/o the boys tonight to see them. They are doing great and mom is trying hard to breastfeed Jocelyn. I'm sad that I might not see her again for awhile, what with moving and all.
Speaking of that, I haven't updated in so long! We have some electrical issues that need repaired and still don't have a closing date. We are trying to get the buyer to please, please, please pay for the repairs (it would have 500 to their total mortage approximately, which is about $5/mo). We have the house nearly completely packed, the boys are officially done w/ school till we are up there. The boys and I are driving up tomorrow to meet up with Jason and figure out school stuff, and maybe look at a few houses, and we are going to be completely moved out of the house this weekend.
Even though we don't have a closing date. Yeah, I know, what are we thinking. What if? right. Well Jason has school from Sept 14- Oct 9 near Philadelphia, so we have to move before he goes or hold closing off till after he's back, because the buyer wants possession at closing. And I am so NOT trying to do this move completely on my own (well obviously I have parents and siblings to help, but you know what I mean.) Also the other crazy part is, we aren't renting cause we can only get a 12mo or longer lease at any houses or apts that take big dogs and we would like to buy a house ASAP, but we can't make any offers until closing is done and over with! So we will be living in a hotel room (w/ a full kitchenette, thank goodness!) for at least 6 weeks, probably closer to 3 months. Should be fun. Oh well, at least I can't complain that I'm missing Jason - except when he's in Pennsylvania - I'll just be complaining that I'm sick of him, LOL. After all there will be 2 adults, a 7yr old boy, a 4 yr old boy and a 8yr old lab mix in about 200 sq ft. Maybe it's bigger than that, I don't know, but I have a feeling it's going to feel a lot smaller than it is really quickly. Hey, more motivation to find our next house at least, right? Or at least to get outside more while we can during the nice weather and to learn the area faster.
Ok, time to go let my poor dog in the house, and watch some tv, um I mean, pack, and order me some dinner . Mmmm, bbq chicken pizza and cheesy bread from the big V.
Picture update later, I promise. We will be gone all day tomorrow and most of Wednesday, so look for an update Wednesday night and pics too. If you even care. LOL.
1 comment:
Congrats on the new niece!! Yay! Can't wait to see some pics. :)
You are handling the stress of selling, moving, etc so well. I am so impressed. I think by this point chocolate would be my meal every time.
Good luck in MI today!
Post a Comment