blog background

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

WooHoo!!!!!

*Update* I wanted to note that we had not called our realtor yet to say we changed our mind about taking their lower offer. He called us first to say he had finally heard from them and they had taken our last counteroffer of 76000! So less out of pocket for us than we expected!! YAY!


They came up to our counteroffer and accepted! The house is sold!

Well, we still have their inspection to make it through which has to be done within 10 days from acceptance. I have confidence there will be no issues.

After that, closing should be within 60 days from now.

We have 6-8 wks to find a new place to live. Time to start looking! YAY!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Yay! Congratulations! I'm so happy that all the house stuff is coming together- but I'm bummed I might won't make it back up there before you move. Good luck getting everything packed-- lmk if you need help w/ the boys!