blog background

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Public Opinion Poll...

Well sort of. I got two dresses and can't decide which to where to Maddy's Confirmation next Saturday. I only have a minute to post, because we have a Confirmation Reconciliation Service in about 20 minutes and I have to get ready.

Here's my two choices:

Jan 2009-March 2009 121

It's Coral (pink), black and white, sleeveless, with a small black shrug/jacket.

Jan 2009-March 2009 122

This one is blues, greens and brown, with a brown jacket. These shoes will NOT be worn with this dress, but I don't have brown ones yet. Will be looking this week for some.

Alright, so comment with your opinion/choice and help a girl make her mind up. They both fit well and I think are flattering. Similar styles, and are fine for the "dress code" so just can't decide what color to wear basically. Maddy has a cute black and white dress she's wearing, if that makes a difference.

Well off to get ready and head to church. I'm a bundle of nerves right now!! I always feel afterward, but nervous before.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Pink one!!
I like them both, but think the 2nd one makes you look older and too serious. lol
I think the pink one compliments you better, and offers more of a spring feeling. Lightens your hair, etc.
Flattering waist line! :)

Good luck and I'm sure you'll do great.

Andrea said...

I like the pink one!

Jennifer said...

Dang it! I'm probably too late in voting, but I say PINK! Both are great, so you can't go wrong, but the pink is definitely my fave! :o)