blog background

Monday, March 16, 2009

Kids say (and do) the darndest things

Last Friday

Alex(while eating pb and chocolate puff cereal): "The chocolate ones names are Choco and peanut butter ones names are Poola.

Today

A few minutes ago, Alex came over to me sniffing and acting like his nose was stuffy.

Alex: Mom, can you get it out?

Mom (thinking he's got a yucky booger in there and knowing he can't blow his nose very good yet): Sure. Come here, and I'll get a tissue.

After a second of not being able to get it, he starts to kinda cry, and whine.

Alex: Oh no, now it will never come out, its from the DVD case!

Mom (alarmed!): What? what is it?

Alex (completely calm now!?): A piece of paper from the DVD case.

Mom gets tweezers and removes said paper (yes I took a picture, and no, I can't post it, I can't seem to upload my memory card now!!).

Mom: Why did you put that in your nose?

Alex: Umm, Jus' cause I felt like it.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That is one to tuck away for the future, isn't it? Bravo for having the camera handy--hee hee hee!