blog background

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Rain isn't fun, but shopping can be

Inspired by Sharon's post about her new purse, Alex and I went shopping today. I found 3 different ones I really like, and couldn't decide, so I splurged and got all of them. They were all on sale though so I got a decent deal on each of them, and I'm donating 3 of my old ones in exchange. I may decide to take one or two back but they are all different.

Jan 2009-March 2009 117

Small, medium, and large. So what do you think?

Oh, Alex and I picked out some flowers for our table too.

Jan 2009-March 2009 118 Jan 2009-March 2009 120 I don't know why but I love Lilies. They're just so pretty.

We also picked up some good movies:

Pinocchio (The boys have seen a preview everyday this week for the anniversary addition and really want to see it, and it's a classic)

Sound of Music (more for me than them, LOL)

We looked for Wizard of Oz, but the store we were at doesn't carry it!!

I just hope it stops raining cats and dogs soon. Really want it to dry up so maybe tomorrow or Thursday we can hit the park and actually enjoy it. Yesterday the three of us went to Ethan's old school to play on the playground and stayed about 10 minutes because the mulch was soaked and turned to a sloppy, muddy mess we were sinking in and there were huge puddles at the bottom of both slides. If we had rain boots, none of us would have minded but we don't! Grr, I knew there was something else I wanted to look at while we were out today, rain boots and jackets for the monkeys!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

1. Love the big pink one.
2. Sound of Music is one of my favorite movies.

Sharon said...

I almost bought that same pink bag!! lol
I love it. Very cute and springy.

The flowers are beautiful, too. Don't they make it less gloomy?

Glad you got in some shopping. :)