*Somehow this post didnt show up right. I posted it yesterday, but it showed it for the 22nd? Anyway, fixed the post date.*
Sorry it took me so long to update! I actually knew something Friday, but it's been pretty busy around here and I've been quite sick myself (really bad cold, and just no energy).
The drs didnt find anything but they kept her in the hospital till sometime on Friday. They had her on a nitro patch the entire time she was there. She would have gone home Thursday but when they gave her food, she was unable to keep anything down. Her potassium levels are normal, nothing found with the endoscopy, and they have her on a strong anti-inflammatory for her reflux. Heather is home and rested over the weekend. Her ex husband went down and picked up their younger son for his weekend and I'm sure that helped some. That way she could rest and not feel bad trying to take care of him but not be able to do much for him. I am going to give her a call this evening just to check on her and give her some ideas (Thanks Jen!) of stuff to have her dr look for.
I guess my nephew was back down there Sunday night and went to school fine on Monday. Then after school on the bus ride home Jake was messing around and got hurt. He told my other nephew he had to get 4 staples in his head! What is it with boys?
Anyway continued prayers for my sister are requested and appreciated and again, sorry for the delay!
3 comments:
Seriously, tell her to e-mail me or call me any time!! Try to tell me as many symptoms as you can--I might be able to help--It sure sounds familiar!
I'm sorry to hear she was so ill but I am glad to hear she is now home. I'm sure it is not comforting not to know what was going on.
I will certainly pray for your sister! :-)
Ready for your interview? Sorry it took me so long to get to it!
1. If you were not a stay-at-home mom, what would you be? What other career would you choose?
2. Here's a classic, but I'd really like to know: You're walking along the beach and a genie in a bottle washes up at your feet. What are your three wishes?
3. Which TV show, doesn't matter if it's current or not, would you choose to live inside of for a week?
4. If, God forbid, your house caught on fire, what item would you save first? (assume your children are already out)
5. What do you hope your children remember most from their childhood?
Can't wait to hear your responses! Thanks for playing along!
Post a Comment