blog background

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Six things...

that make me happy.

JennD from My Musing and Sharon at The Bird's Nest both tagged me for this. The rules are that I am supposed to list 6 things that make me happy and then tag six others to do the same!

  1. Jason, Ethan and Alex along with our extended family truly make me happy. Even on the rough days, which there are a lot lately, at the end of the day, I sit back and smile on the good things and how much love we have.
  2. The many blessings God has given us: Jason's good job in a rough economy, Ethan's wonderful new school, our health, the house we live in, our vehicles that run even when its 15 degrees outside, and again each other.
  3. Being able to call or email one of my many friends at the drop of hat, including Sharon, Darla, Jill, and all my blogging buddies.
  4. Reading a great book makes me really happy. On a long day, I can sit back and immerse myself in the book and really be there, if you know what I mean.
  5. Playing Christmas music on my flute and hearing it on the radio.
  6. Knowing God became man to save little ol' me.

Tagging:

  1. Rachel
  2. Heidi at God's Grace in Practice
  3. Kate at Momopoly
  4. James at Real Life Rosary Weblog
  5. Mama at Mama Says...
  6. anyone else that wants to join in (yes I know, I'm cheating, LOL)

1 comment:

heidi @ ggip said...

I think this is a great meme. Now two people have tagged me for it so I guess I'll do it!

Yes, all the things you posted above are blessings and I'm glad they make you happy!