blog background

Monday, December 29, 2008

Jason's so sweet (but he's still a brat!)

Jason and I celebrated our 8 year anniversary yesterday!
We didn't do anything too special but it was a nice day. We decided to go out to breakfast with the kids. As I was putting my right shoe on, I realized something was in there. I reached in and pulled out a little white box. Jason bought me new diamond earrings!! What a brat! So sweet though. So I proceed to put my shoes on and start to put the left one on and notice a second little white box in there, this time a diamond necklace! It's one of those that are kind of "s" shaped, if you know what I mean. I'm not sure why I'm trying to describe it, I should just take a picture and post it.
Anyway, the jewelry he bought me is absolutely beautiful! and totally unexpected!
We went to breakfast, and then a couple of stores. The four of us went across the street to visit with his sister before she headed home to Chicago. Jason, his dad and a couple of Jason's friend got our new gun safe in the house and all set up.
We ate homemade pizza (well, I bought the crusts and stuff but I put 'em together, cheaper than ordering and not the crappy frozen ones!), and made paper airplanes with the boys. It was a nice family day and I loved it so much.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Happy Anniversary!
What nice presents. Good job, Jason.