blog background

Friday, July 4, 2008

This weekend...

and next for that matter, is going to be fun and BUSY!! Jason got home last night and we ate dinner all together. The boys had their bath and went to bed and we finalized our weekend plans I think. Tomorrow morning we are picking up Jeff and Jenny (my b-i-l and his fiance) and taking our boys out to my parents around 8am. Then we are driving the hour to...CEDAR POINT!!! A whole day with adults only! YEAH! and of course the kids are excited cause they get to play with Nana and Papa all day Saturday and spend the night and possibly have donuts Sunday morning!

We got some great coupons (from my mom) for tickets that make it basically half-price to get in. I'm excited, my mom and I took the boys last summer which was lots of fun, but besides that I haven't been there since senior skip day in high school, 9 yrs ago! They've added lots of new roller coasters since then.

Sunday morning I am going to pick the boys up at around 8:15-30 since its a half hour or so drive from our house to theirs. Then the boys and I will go to 9:30 Mass and go back home. I think we are going to pack up a lunch, drive both vehicles up to Michigan and go look at the 3 houses we found (not sure on that yet) and spend the day up there checking out the area. Then Jason will go to his apartment :,( and we will head home around 8 or so.

Next weekend on Saturday, my mom, sister, boys, and I have a baby shower for my cousin (from my dad's side of the family) that lives in Colorado and her new baby. (Can't wait to see him in real life, saw pics, he's so cute, about a month old now.) This week my Aunt Barb (my mom's sister) is visiting from Texas and we are having a family get together at my Uncle Greg's house on Sunday. My Uncle Terry has a band that's playing in Michigan Saturday night and my Aunt Tammy invited us all to go up there to see them. So I will get to see all the girls (4 aunts and all my cousins and their kids) on my dad's side and most if not all my aunts, uncles, cousins and their kids on my mom's side in one weekend!

Plus my sister Linda is on her way with her hubby and their 3 younger kids from Florida. They are moving home this weekend and going to be in the same town as us for the first time in 7 years!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Wow! I felt tired just reading how busy you'll be! lol
I'm so glad you have so many nice things coming up.
Have a blast at Cedar Point! I had so much fun riding the Iron Dragon. lol I'm glad you get to go w/ adults this time.

So are you flying out to Colorado?
I think it's such a beautiful state.

I can't wait to read about your fun weekend! I'm glad you're get ting in some good time w/ Jason. :)

Unknown said...

actually my cousin, her fiance and the baby are flying or driving here this week sometime, but oh I would love to go out there to Colorado sometime! It does look beautiful in pictures!