A few months ago, Jason went out and was able to find a Nintendo Wii. Let me just say it is so much fun and the boys even like to try and play.
One day when the boys and I were at the mall, I noticed that the game store had a sign for the Wii Fit and I decided to pre-order it. I got it about 6 weeks ago and it is so much fun, even though I haven't taken a lot of time to use it. If you don't know what it is, it's basically an exercise game, with yoga, strength training, balance games and aerobics. Its got some fun music and makes exercising way more fun! I did the basic and advanced step on Friday and Saturday and then did the body test where it measures your weight and bmi. I tested before I started Friday and then after on Friday and Saturday and the first day I managed to lose 1.5 lbs (doing an hour) after having gained 6 lbs from a month ago :( and then 0.9 the second day (did half an hour). So I'm excited cause I never liked to exercise, this is fun and gets me moving and will help me reach a healthier weight. 36 lbs to go!
Anyway just thought I'd share how neat it is. Lots of different games, plus the balance ones really give you an idea of how good or bad your posture is.
2 comments:
Ooh, I would really love to get one of those! It looks so fun!
I'm coming over. ;)
Post a Comment