I can't believe how the time has flown by.
You are such a sweet, funny, difficult, frustrating, amazing, smart, emotional, loving little big boy.
You have grown so big, changed so much.
You have made our lives so wonderful and hard all at the same time. Without you in it, my life would not be what it is today and I'm grateful that we have been blessed with you as our son. You have made me change, and grow up, taught me so much in your short life so far.
I am looking forward watching you continue to grow and learn and show me the other wonderful things you have to give, how you will change this crazy, crazy world we live in. I know it is and will be better because of you.
Happy 6th Birthday, Ethan.
Mommy and Daddy and Alex love you so much. Don't you ever change for anybody. You are perfect just the way you are and don't let anybody tell you different.
Oh and a side note, Ethan has decided that he will live in Detroit when he grows up, will be a police officer and a teacher, be married to his friend Jocelyn (Jocey) and they will have seven kids together (3 boys and 4 girls).
1 comment:
Happy 6th Birthday!
And this:
Ethan has decided that he will live in Detroit when he grows up, will be a police officer and a teacher, be married to his friend Jocelyn (Jocey) and they will have seven kids together (3 boys and 4 girls).
How cute! I love it when they say this stuff. Aidan says he's going to have a lot of girls, and those girls will like to climb ladders and sit on roofs. He says the mom will go to work so he can stay home. lol I love how they plan!
Post a Comment