Jacob and Jeremy will be here in about an hour and 15 minutes and we are all driving to Columbus to meet Heather at 5:30 for dinner. Planning on going to Bob Evans I think. Been trying to get laundry caught up this morning but not making much progress. Finally washed my hair and got dressed. The boys already ate their lunch. I'm going to eat some leftover mac and cheese and fold some laundry while we watch a movie. Just one of those days that I am not motivated to do anything, plus I'm extra crabby and have another headache. Poor kiddos, they are being pretty good though. Except for a minute ago, Alex was whining about me sending one to my room and one to their room because they were fighting over a stupid monster truck, some blocks (the "stoplight city"?) and an atlas. Mommy got sick of hearing them argue and cry about it so I told them "1 to my room, 1 upstairs, go now and sit!" and Alex goes and then starts whining and screaming at the same time, definitely a tantrum. GRRR.
No comments:
Post a Comment