blog background

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Farmer's Market

We are going to go out in a little bit. I've got another headache but we need to get some fresh air. I think we will head out toward Sharon's side of town and hit the Farmer's Market for some fresh veggies and fruit. Since we still haven't made it to the library, we will probably go there first. Today has been a good day so far though. No yelling or arguing (from the kids OR me!)
I'm so far behind on the Bible Study we are doing (Courageous Virtue). I haven't even read the lesson yet and it's Thursday! I might do that first and try and answer the questions and then we will go. Besides the boys are building a neat city right now in the living room.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I wanted to do your bible study but I know I wouldn't make time. Familia starts soon and I'm kind of dreading it. I love it and hate doing the work for it.