blog background

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Day 3

Since it is Ethan's birthday today, we are going to have a lazy day. I made blueberry muffins and we are waiting for them to cool so we can eat 'em all up.

Then Ethan will get his gift from Mommy, Daddy and Alex. We have to run out and get a few things from the grocery store, even though the last time we went, I bought enough for 2 weeks. We just need bread and mild actually I think. Maybe some pop for me (yes I said pop, hey we are Ohioans!). After that we may go across the street and go swimming or just play in our backyard for a bit.

For dinner Ethan requested baked mac and cheese and Nana is going to make chicken nuggets to go with it, I think. In lieu of a cake, he wants dirt pudding and since I found an organic all natural chocolate pudding and organic chocolate sandwich cookies it should be easy enough to do!

Tomorrow we are helping my sister Heather out and meeting her halfway to Columbus to drop her boys off to her, since Jeremy starts school August 12! She was supposed to have 4 weeks with him and now has him for 8 days! Jacob's time with his dad is done so it's time for him to go home too. We decided we are going to eat at Bob Evans with Heather, and my nephews before we head back. She wanted us to stay through the weekend but I'm going to try and get the boys in on Friday to the doctors. Our insurance is *supposed* to take effect then. Ethan had a fever Friday evening and most of Saturday and Alex had a fever on Saturday, and Ethan's appetite was non-existent most of the weekend (needless to say we missed Mass on Sunday because of that and taking Jason to the airport at 11am). They seem fine now but they both need their yearly physical anyway.

My mom got Ethan a playdough craft caddy for his birthday! It's so cool, it has a plastic mat to put on the table to help keep the area clean and there are all kinds of neat tools to use along with 8 colors of playdough and it all fits in the caddy! The boys, my mom and I played together with it for over an hour!

Oh and if you are following along with the Bible study, this weeks lesson is posted over at Mama Says... Its about wisdom. Join us if you are interested.

No comments: