blog background

Monday, July 28, 2008

Day 2

My mom is coming over today to celebrate Ethan's birthday (tomorrow) and spend some time with us. Really looking forward to that.

To keep busy this morning and early afternoon, I have some cleaning and laundry to do and then I thought we'd head to the library for a couple of books.

The first one is called Promise Not to Tell: A Novel by Jennifer McMahon. It's a murder mystery and the description of it sounds so good. I saw it at Target and almost bought it but I already bought a new skirt, shirt and dress plus some other things we needed (and some we didn't, lol).

The second I want to look for is Nourishing Traditions: The Cookbook that Challenges Politically Correct Nutrition and the Diet Dictocrats by Sally Fallon.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Ethan's b-day is tomorrow?!
Happy Birthday to Ethan!
Hey, if you are looking for something to do, let me know. Maybe we can get together in the afternoon for a bit or something.