Every time Ethan bumped his mouth yesterday, he said it hurt. I figured he kept biting the inside of his lip or cheek or something. At lunch he started almost crying and said it hurts Mom. When I asked him where it was hurting, he looked at me with a grin and said "MOM, I lost my first tooth!"
WHAT?!
Hehe, well come to find out he didn't lose his first tooth, but he does have his first loose tooth. His bottom front tooth is very loose. He plays with it constantly and every time he tries to eat it gets knocked more and starts to bleed a little unless he's very, very careful.
I can't believe my baby is losing his first tooth. I mean, I know he's almost 6, going into first grade and all, but I just didn't think about it being time for that too! I was so surprised and we are so excited, especially Ethan. His cousins were over Thursday and the younger 2 (Kayla, 7, and Nic, 6) showed him their missing and loose teeth. Now he feels like such a big kid.
No comments:
Post a Comment