Yesterday just before lunch Alex came downstairs.
Alex: Mom, Mom, Ethan lost his first tooth.
Me: (laughing) No buddy, its just loose, but he will soon!
Ethan:(walking down, holding something) No Mom. I really did lose my first tooth. Look!
I'm really surprised how quick it fell out. Of course he had to tell everybody and show everybody his mouth at the picnic yesterday. We forgot to put the tooth under his pillow last night so the tooth fairy could come. Ethan thought we lost it this morning until I showed it to him and told him that we can ask the tooth fairy to let us keep it anyway since its his first tooth (I'm planning on keeping all their baby teeth, is that weird?) and he wants to show everybody in the whole city!(his words, not mine, lol)
2 comments:
How exciting!!! Yay!!!!
Wow!! That was FAST!!
Congrats on your loss, Ethan!! How exciting.
So did the tooth fairy make it to your house?
I don't think it's weird to keep their baby teeth. Shoot, I've even seen containers in the stores for sale as keepsakes for baby teeth. :)
Post a Comment