Sunday, July 13, 2008
GRRR...
I am so sick of headaches!! I woke up with the worst headache this morning. Haven't taken anything yet but about to take some Tylenol. Every little noise is making my head pound. Jason went golfing :( and I'm here with the boys. They are trying so hard to be quiet but even Ethan crawling around on the floor playing with his cars sounds 10 x louder than I know it is. It sounds like hammers pounding next to my ears and I just can't stand it. Now they are upstairs and they sound like they are tearing the house down even though they are just playing cars!! I really hope this headache goes away quick with the Tylenol. I wanted to make it to 9:30 Mass but we might try and make it at 11am Mass. If I am still in pain, we are NOT going. No way I could handle all that noise, and singing. Here's to hoping this headache goes away soon and we make it to Mass and the family picnic this afternoon...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, man, sorry Crystal! Had we been here this weekend, I would've offered to watch the boys so you could rest.
Are you feeling better?
My headache finally eased off enough to focus on anything around 2 so I could make the fruit dip for the party and was almost completely gone by about 3. I took two 500mg Tylenol at 9:30 and 2 more at 1, drank a Pepsi thinking maybe the caffiene might help and choked down some lunch. I seriously don't understand why it was so bad! My mom thinks it was a migraine. The worst part is, I woke up fine today but know I'm starting to feel a headache come on again! Can't wait till August 1st, insurance kicks in and I can see a dr about all these darn headaches I've been getting lately. probably stress. thanks for your concern and I know if you'd have been here I couldve counted on you, cause you are awesome like that!
Post a Comment