blog background

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

This is my party plan!!

image

So far, I bought or made most of the things, except the bread, meat, cheese, fruit, whipping cream, ice, ice cream, cranberry sauce, and corn syrup. I am going to attempt to make homemade whip cream to make some really yummy fruit dip, and also make homemade all-natural marshmallows, along with the cake of course. I'll post pics of the process of each if anyone is interested! I plan on taking pictures and sharing the recipes and what not.

I've also made the house out of boxes that the kids will paint, and the piñata from a 24" traffic cone, cardboard, caution tape(for the pull strings) and duct tape.

OH YEAH! and our yard is *this close* to being done! The company we hired started this morning around nine and is over halfway done and its only 4:30 on the first day! YAY!! We're gonna have a backyard, we're gonna have a backyard (doing a happy dance).

Oh and I found a really cool tool to help writing blog entries. It lets you put the pictures in where you want them instead of at the top and then having to move them, and it works with any blog site! Its called Windows Live Writer.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

DEFINITELY post anything and everything! I know I'D like to see it all! This stuff is right up my alley! I also can't wait to see your backyard! :oD