blog background

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My sister's friends need prayers

I just heard from my big sis and she told me some sad news. A friend of hers from work is sick. The woman is in her early 40's, married with two young sons, and hasn't been sick but went to the doctor and has been diagnosed with Stage 4 pancreatic cancer and given 2-6 months to live. Please pray for this family. I will update when I find out her name. Also another friend of my sister was rushed to the ICU and she just got a call that she passed away! I do not know this friend's name either but will update when I find out. Please pray for all in the sad situation including my sister Heather. This is all very hard for her. She's living 3 hrs from "home" with her youngest son Jake who is 9 and has no family nearby to support her right now. My mom, the boys, and I are supposed to go visit her along with her other son Jeremy, this weekend, but she may not be up for a visit with everything going on. Thank you.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

How sad crystal. I will definitely say some prayers for all your intentions.

Sharon said...

Oh wow. I'd be devastated. :(
Prayers going up.