blog background

Friday, April 25, 2008

This weekend and my to do list

This weekend should be fun. My mom and I are taking Ethan and Alex on a little road trip down to Columbus to see my big sis, Heather. In about an hour or so, Alex and I are going to pick up Ethan, come home, load the truck up and go get my mom so we can get on the road. Its about 3 hours and we are stopping for dinner. We are planning on going to the Columbus Zoo tomorrow sometime. Sunday the boys and I are going to try and find Our Lady of Victory Catholic Church and attend 8:30 Mass before we go do something else with my mom and sister before heading home Sunday afternoon/evening. Can't wait!

This is my to do list for today. I am bound and determined not to leave the house a mess for Jason so here's what I have gotten done and will do in the next hour or so!

1. Kitchen/Dining Room
a. Dishwasher(empty/load)
b. Sweep
c. Swiffer Mop
d. Wipe counters and stove
e. Wipe table and chairs

2. Living Room
a. Pick up toys, etc.
b. Vacuum

3. Bathroom
a. Clean tub
b. Clean toilet
c. Clean sink and counters
d. Sweep
e. Swiffer Mop

4. Laundry
a. Fold/put away laundry in living room
b. Dry/fold/put away laundry left in washer
c. Wash/dry/fold/put away whites

5. Hallway
a. Sweep
b. Swiffer Mop
c. Pick up shoes

6. Master bedroom
a. Make bed
b. Sweep
c. Pick up clothes

7. Checkbook

8. Pack bags for this weekend



2 comments:

Sharon said...

You go, girl! ;)
I'm impressed. Have a fun trip!

Andrea @ Momma in Flip Flops2 said...

Wow - you really were working it!! How do you strike through your words like that?