Sharon interviewed me and here's my Q&A.
1. Did you go to college? If so, what did you major in? Would you choose the same thing today?
I did go to college, but only 1 year. I actually majored in business management one semester and no major the other semester. If I were to go back to college, I think I would go for elementary education or education in general. I definitely wouldn't choose the same thing though.
2. Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?(location,family,etc.)
Our family will be the same, Jason, me, Ethan(at 15 1/2) and Alex(at almost 13)(wow, thats crazy!!), and hopefully but not likely our dog Buddy(he's almost 7 already!) unless some big heart changes happen around here. I hope we are still in Ohio, but more likely Michigan, near Detroit or back in Maryland. Depends on jobs for Jason. I hope to have gone back and finished college cause I know that after the kids are in high school I will probably "need" to go back to work to help save for college for the boys.
3. If you could go on any game show, which one would you choose?
ooh, this is a tough one! I would probably actually pick The Biggest Loser! I have about 50lbs or so to lose which isn't a huge amount but I have no motivation. I need that big push, the trainer, etc. I guess that doesn't technically count as a game show but more of a reality show. I would love to go on Deal or No Deal.
4. You have one day to spend with ANY celebrity of your choice. Who is the lucky one?
Katherine Heigl. I'm not sure why, but I find her interesting. I watched her in a movie the other day so different from other roles I've seen her in. Also she is one of the few actresses who I never seem to see in the tabloids or anything like that.
5. If you could take a 2-week vacation(all expenses paid) to another country, where would you go? (has to be outside the US)
There are seriously so many places I would love to go! I think I would probably choose Germany again though, because I speak German fairly well and I loved it there BUT Italy and England rank up there almost even with Germany! So to pick one..........Italy because I want to go to Rome and all over Italy.
Now it's your turn. If you want to be interviewed, leave me a comment including the words "Interview me." I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions. If you don't have a valid email address on your blog, please provide one. You will update your blog with a post containing your answers to the questions. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
No comments:
Post a Comment