I've been wanting to do something special. Since I couldn't think of anything better, how about a few of my favorite things, well more like 100 of them, LOL!(in no particular order)
- Chronicles of Narnia books
- Conceived without Sin (book)
- Harry Potter series (books)
- LOTR trilogy movies
- LOST
- Reunion Revelations series of books (Don't Look Back and In His Sights)
- The Notebook
- Sweet Home Alabama (movie)
- What Catholics Really Believe
- Good News about Sex and Marriage
- The Lamb's Supper - I had the audio tape version but it got ruined:'(
- Andrea's blog
- Sharon's blog The Bird's Nest
- Jen's blog The Pfaffl House
- Mama Says...
- Rachel's blog
- My Musing
- Kate's blog
- Cassie's blog A Blessed Life
- Brain Age for Nintendo DS
- Brain Age 2 for DS
- Singstar Pop for ps2
- Singstar Amped
- Singstar Rocks
- Singstar 80's
- Singstar 90's
- Wii Play
- Tiger Wood's '08 for Wii
- Hitting golf balls in my backyard with hubby's 9 iron or sand wedge (shh don't tell him, he thinks I hate golf, I just tell him that cause I'm a tad jealous when he wants to go EVERY weekend, and I'm too chicken to actually go with him and try!)
- Our new video camera!!
- Chocolate birthday cake
- Dark chocolate
- Reese's Peanut butter cups
- Pizza
- Homemade noodles and fried chicken
- Baked mac and cheese
- my boys' laughter
- my hubby's hazel eyes
- walks on warm spring days
- summer
- spring
- fall
- the first snow fall
- Going to Mass as a family
- Going to Mass with my boys and them being good!
- Receiving the Eucharist
- Spending time with my family
- Spending time with my friends (sans kids)
- Spending time with my friends and my family together!
- Going out to eat
- A new baby's smell and soft skin (yesterday really made me want another one! Jack is so cute, and sweet. The quietest, tiniest, happiest little baby ever!)
- Watching Ethan succeed at school
- Hearing my boys tell me I'm beautiful especially when I don't feel that way
- Blue jeans, T shirts and an old pair of tennis shoes
- Dresses and skirts just because I can!
- Army Wives TV show
- Jericho
- Vanilla perfume
- Lavender
- Easter Lilies
- Christmas and Easter
- Family reunions
- Visits to out-of-town friends and family
- Playing my flute
- Singing to songs in the car, even if I'm out of tune
- Cooking dinner and not burning it, LOL
- Courageous Love bible study
- Courageous Virtue bible study
- My blog
- Reading anything
- Watching TV or movies
- Popcorn
- Nachos
- Podcasts
- KLOVE radio station
- Trying to teach my boys new things
- Watching Ethan and Alex grow up and do new things
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream
- The smell of freshly laundered clothes, especially whites
- Reading some of my old essays, and seeing how much I have or haven't changed
- Taking pictures of my kids
- Our pretty blue truck
- Pink
- Purple
- Blue
- Swimming
- Playing with the boys outside
- A clean house
- Getting email and mail (I know I'm weird, I will check my email 10 times a day!!)
- Spellcheck on blogger (lol)
- Giving presents and seeing the look on their faces
- Getting presents
- Massages
- New clothes
- Shopping (for anything)
- Going to the park with the boys
- Playing on the computer
- Having a husband who can cook anything!
- Cedar Point (haven't been there in a long time, except last year with my mom and the boys)
- and last but not least, YOU! because you are the reason I write this blog, because you read it, because without you, my readers, my friends, this blog wouldn't exist and post #100 wouldn't be here!
3 comments:
#15? Seriously? Awww, shucks. Thanks!
Hi Crystal. Thanks for visiting my blog. Your own is a good read, too. This is a new thing to me, blogging, and it is fascinating. Blessings to you.
Great list! I loved this post. :) And thanks for including me on it. ;)
We enjoy so many of the same things.
Oh my goodness, how I'd LOVE a peanut butter cup right now! lol
Post a Comment