Andrea tagged me! YAY!
Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself (things/habits/quirks).
4. Name six of your favorite blogs.
5. Send an email/comment on their blog letting them know they have been tagged.
1. I make lists for everything. And I mean everything, cleaning(including steps, lol), holiday get togethers(like when to cook or make what), birthday party plans(including supplies, activities, food, guest list, etc.), what to pack for a weekend trip, even to do lists BEFORE I post them on here!
2. I can be quite neurotic sometimes, almost even a perfectionist with things. But if I don't get it just right, I give up and don't even try.
3. I get super giggly after 2 beers.
4. I would love to play the flute in front of people, like at a concert.(or even at my brother-in-laws wedding!) But I never will again, because...
5. I am super shy and get extremely nervous in front of people.
6. I'm terrified of failure, yet I seem to fail everyday!
People I would like to do this are:
Mama, Rachel, Cassie, Sharon, and Jen
1 comment:
Cool, I shall do this at some point today!
Post a Comment