blog background

Friday, April 25, 2008

He did it, morning, noon AND night!

That's right folks! Alexander Francis is officially fully potty trained! He has gone over a week in underwear during the day - his choice! Plus for 3 nights in a row, Alex went to bed in big boy underwear, and woke up dry in the morning, with one potty break around 3 or 4 in the morning. Then last night he went to bed at 8:30 in big boy underwear, and slept straight through till 7:30 this morning with no accidents!!!! I am so thrilled. No more diapers, pull ups or messy pants (well maybe once in a while, lol - or if we ever have another;), or if I'm babysitting.....). Ok so I just had to share my big kid's news. Here's a pic of the almost 3 yr old:



I love the goofy faces he makes.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Yay, Alex!!! Congrats!
What a great milestone. I'm happy for you.

Andrea @ Momma in Flip Flops2 said...

Congrats! What an accomplishment. You won the picture frame on my blog.. check your e-mail!

Andrea @ Momma in Flip Flops2 said...

Crystal.. I'm not sure if your getting my e-mails. I'm getting irritated with gmail because everything is getting spammed. Ahh! Anyway, I just need your address so I can send the frame. =)