blog background

Monday, April 28, 2008

Monday's to do list

1. Grocery list and Menu
2. Grocery shopping
3. Pay bills (and mail them!!)
4. Put away groceries
5. Wipe down table
6. Empty and reload dishwasher
7. Prep dinner (baked mac and cheese
8. Sweep kitchen and dining room
9. Fold and put away laundry from Friday
10. Unpack bags
11. Do 1 load of laundry from start to finish (school uniforms?)
12. Clean bathroom mirror
13. Balance checkbook
14. Find camera and upload pics
15. Update blog (besides this)
16. Boys' playroom

3 comments:

Sharon said...

You're so good, Crystal. :) Baked mac-n-cheese-yum. Any leftovers? We can be over for lunch. ;)lol

Hey, where do you like to do your grocery shopping around here?

Andrea @ Momma in Flip Flops2 said...

You are on top of it. I have been so bad lately - our house needs a good cleaning. I do the basic things, but deep cleaning hasn't been done in awhile and usually it's every two weeks. Yikes!

Andrea said...

I tagged you!