Today Alex and I went to the store and I decided to buy a new camcorder! Its one of those that uses DVDs to record on, so I can put them on the computer. YAY! I'm so excited to start using it but it has to charge up first. We actually have a camcorder that we bought just after we got married. I'm going to give it to my sister since it works good still, and she doesn't have one. I really wanted the kind I can put on DVD though and on the computer. I probably should have waited. After all, Jason doesn't know! Anyway besides that, here's my to do list for today. Let's see if I get everything done! HA! Oh and we are going to our friends' house for dinner. They just had their baby a little over a week ago, so I'm super excited to go meet baby Jack! We're taking dinner over and going to just visit for a couple of hours.
Tuesday:
1.
Call Verizon about contract and phone upgrades? 2.
Call dealership to set up oil change for truck 3.
Sweep bathroom, kitchen and dining room 4.
Prep and cook dinner (Chicken Broccoli Casserole - I am going to post this recipe, It came from Jason's grandparents, so yummy, loads of calories and fat I'm sure, but YUMMY!)
5. 1 load of laundry (
wash, dry, fold, put away)
6.
Finally put away those other clean clothes!! 7. Get camera from my in laws house
8. Upload pics
9. Vacuum living room
10. Start playroom - Step 1: get books moved to bookcase in boys room
11.
Quick clean bathroom(sweep, counters, pick up) 12.
Post an update on my blog 13.
Dishwasher 14.
Get bags unpacked finally!
No comments:
Post a Comment