Sunday, March 2, 2008
Wonderful post about artificial birth control and its side effects
Kate has written an absolutely wonderful post on her blog about a pamphlet from her doctor's office about birth control and the side effects it can have, including the fact that it is an abortifacient. If you don't know what that means, it means it can cause you to have an abortion, if you become pregnant while taking it. It basically keeps the baby from implanting or can cause an abortion after the fact. So sad to me especially since at a few different times in my life I was on the birth control pill (from about the time I was 16 until I got married, then after I had Ethan until we decided to try and have Alex and then after Alex was born until he was about 6 months old, when I was going through RCIA and learned about the Church's teaching on birth control and also some of the side effects of it.) and I was also for about a month or so when Ethan was about 2 months old, I was on the birth control patch. It makes me wonder if unknowingly I could have been pregnant and caused my baby to die! Check out Kate's post here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We're all posting on this. *bravo* to Kate for posting this great information for us all to share.
Thanks for sharing your story and how Jesus showed you the light. =)
Post a Comment