.JPG)
This is our new house. It's quite
deceiving to look at it from the outside. It looks really small but it's got a lot of room plus the addition where our room is, the workshop/laundry/mud room and
over sized attached garage. And yes its pink(
ish). My kids say its brown but I think its more pink toned. And No we are definitely NOT leaving it this color. Just got to wait to get siding for a little longer.
For some reason every time I try to post this
slide show/movie of our house pictures, it won't work. I have tons of before and after pics so I guess I will start with just a few for now. I'm actually going to share our bathroom first in honor of
Sharon's post about redecorating her bathroom!


Obviously this is our tub and shower. It's neat cause its all tile, even the ceiling and then it has the partial wall/divider right there at the top of the second picture.

In this picture you can make out on the far right middle a brown area, that was a set of wooden shutters that only covered the bottom half of the window. You can also make out a small section in the top left corner above the mirror part of our old light fixture. It was a single
fluorescent bulb and the fixture was hanging by basically one bolt! DH got it changed and it looks so much better. Also above the toilet there is an old
pearlescent(is that even a word?
LOL) outlet cover which was replaced by a
GFI outlet and cover. The nice palm tree toilet seat cover was also replaced with a plain easy to remove and clean white one. The two cupboards on the top are nice, lots of room and shelves. The cupboard on the bottom actually holds an old
roll out type wooden hamper! I love that thing. So easy to load with the towels and then when its full, I just roll it down the hallway and toss the stuff out into the laundry/mud room.

This is our vanity. The left side is just an open area. On the right side, obviously a drawer and cupboard, but the cupboard has two pullout shelves in it!! So nice when I'm looking for something. The floor is nice whitish ceramic tile, the cupboards are basically a white or
grayish tone, the walls halfway up are the same tile as the tub all the way around the room(which are white) and the paint was white. (also for some reason there are about 5 or 6 tiles interspersed which have designs on them, 2 are some kind of tropical fish, and the others are quails or ducks or some kind of game bird, not sure why they are there!!)
OK so here is the paint DH picked out, the light he hung and you can sort of make out the new
GFI outlet by the mirror.

This is the other small section of wall between(and around) the door and shower.

This is the bathroom window with the new paint on the small section of wall above it and also the new window blind. DH put the blind up the day after our beautiful new windows got installed. Finally some privacy,
LOL!
3 comments:
Very nice! And hey, thanks for sharing your bathroom with us. ;)
I'm sure you're so happy to be back under your OWN roof. I can not wait until we buy our first home. HOPEFULLY by 2009.
I can't wait to see it all in person! Sounds like you all have been busy.
thanks for sharing. It's fun to see other people's houses. =)
I liked the slideshow. =)
How do you like having radiator heat? I assume you have a boiler? That's what we have and we have the big radiators all over the house. I like it but the radiators take up space. =(
We should all do slideshows of our houses. I like to see. We've only been here not even two years yet so it's still kind of new. =)
Post a Comment