blog background

Friday, March 7, 2008

Something fun...

I was just checking out some of my favorite blogs this morning and came across this really fun name generator.







This one is mine:









My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Her Eminence the Very Viscountess Crystal the Fortunate of Goosnargh on the Carpet
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title









My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
His Grace Lord Jason the Surprised of Chignall Duntisbourne
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title






My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
His Most Serene Highness Lord Ethan the Sublunary of Molton St Anywhere
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title




My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Emperor Alexander the Indefatigable of Wallop upon Deane
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title



I decided to look up sublunary and indefatigable(though this one is somewhat self explanatory, I just wanted to be sure).

Taken from Merriam-Webster.com:

Main Entry:
sub·lu·na·ry
Pronunciation:
\ˌsəb-ˈlü-nə-rē, ˈsəb-lu̇-ˌner-ē\
Variant(s):
also sub·lu·nar \ˌsəb-ˈlü-nər also -ˌnär\
Function:
adjective
Etymology:
modification of Late Latin sublunaris, from Latin sub- + luna moon — more at lunar
Date:
1592
: of, relating to, or characteristic of the terrestrial world

*emphasis added by me*

it fits Ethan I think, because of his love for maps, you know, relating to the "terrestrial world" so to speak! I don't know maybe I'm silly;)

But Alex's definitely fits him:

Main Entry:
in·de·fat·i·ga·ble
Pronunciation:
\ˌin-di-ˈfa-ti-gə-bəl\
Function:
adjective
Etymology:
Middle French, from Latin indefatigabilis, from in- + defatigare to fatigue, from de- + fatigare to fatigue
Date:
1608
: incapable of being fatigued : untiring
— in·de·fa·ti·ga·bil·i·ty \-ˌfa-ti-gə-ˈbi-lə-tē\ noun
— in·de·fat·i·ga·ble·ness \-ˈfa-ti-gə-bəl-nəs\ noun
— in·de·fat·i·ga·bly \-blē\ adverb

*again emphasis added by me*

Alex is the epitome of untiring. He is always on the go, always moving, talking, jumping, running, nonstop dawn till dusk. If he's not, then I know he's sick or something's wrong. If he's quiet, I know he's getting into something he's not supposed too!

H/T to The Simple and The Ordinary

No comments: