blog background

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Snow Day!!!

Yesterday we woke up to a winter wonderland and no school! So dh and the boys went across the street to my in laws to play in the snow and ride around on a sled being towed by my f-i-l's 4-wheeler. I went over 2 hrs later(I took advantage of having the house to myself for a little while, LOL!) and got the kids back in their snow clothes and the four of us went outside and had a snowball fight, which was sooooo much fun, and then we worked together and built a snowman. I love when snow is like this and packs so well. It makes for the best fun on a cold day.





All bundled up and ready to play!

CHEEEEEESE!!!!!
Snow Angels
I'm gonna get you!

Ethan got Daddy with a snowball!!
Our very first snowman made as a family
Silly boys!!!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

How fun! Love the pictures.

Anonymous said...

Hey!About the article...Yeah you can link or you can copy and paste...whatever is easier or whatever you want to do is totally fine :)

Have a blessed weekend!