blog background

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I'm a powdered devil's food donut!

Sharon had this over on her blog so I thought I'd try it out just for fun. Not sure if I agree or not, LOL!

You're a Powdered Devil's Food Donut

A total sweetheart on the outside, you love to fool people with your innocent image.
On the inside you're a little darker, richer, and more complex.
You're a hedonist who demands more than one pleasure at a time.
Decadent and daring, you test the limits of human indulgence.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I'm a boston creme donut like Sharon. These things usually don't sound like me, but fun to do.

Sharon said...

Wow, Crystal! lol This makes you sound like some sex-kitten or something! Ha!
Well, they're fun if nothing else, right?

I like the actual taste if your donut much better than mine. ;)
Thanks for the link, btw!

Unknown said...

Sharon- yeah thats what I was thinking too, LOL! fun though definitely.

Oh I LOVE any kind of chocolate donut, so I wouldn't mind eating it,LOL.
yw for the link!