blog background

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Teddy Ruxpin

I was at Deals! a week ago and found 2 Teddy Ruxpin DVDs for $1 each and picked them up for the boys. I loved this show when I was in kindergarten/first grade and thought they might like it. OMGoodness!!!! They love it. The DVD's each have 5 episodes, starting with 1 and going through 10(duh;)hehe) and also a bonus episode, number 11 on the 2nd DVD. We watched the first one on Friday almost all the way through, but episode 5 kept skipping on our DVD player. Last night we tried on the PS2, and were able to watch episodes 5-10(each one was about 22 mins long so it was like watching a 2 1/2 hr long movie) and they just love it. They can't wait to find out what happens next to Teddy, Grubby and Gimmick. It stinks cause now I found the first 20 episodes on DVD, but they are all together and we don't need the first 11, LOL. Plus I'm not sure if they will have the rest of the episodes out ever(there were 65 total, yes I was looking online today, LOL).

Anyway, do you remember this show? Did you watch it? Did you have a Teddy Ruxpin doll?

1 comment:

Andrea said...

My sister had a Teddy Ruxpin but I don't remember any shows. Hmm!!!

We loved that bear!

Awesome deal you got. =)