My favorite show is premiering in 1 week and I cannot wait! It looks better than ever. Will you be watching?
YES YES YES!!And it finally looks like it'll be good again. (finally!) I can't wait. :)
I've never seen an episode. Is it kid friendly???
LOST-I wouldn't label it kid-friendly, due to sexual content, violence, and often language. I think now it doesn't come on until 10:00, anyway.
ok thats funny, I get emailed when I get comments and the one I happened to open first was your second one Sharon, and I was lost! I couldn't remember the post for a minute, LOL and then your response threw me. HAHAHA, too long away!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
YES YES YES!!
And it finally looks like it'll be good again. (finally!) I can't wait. :)
I've never seen an episode. Is it kid friendly???
LOST-I wouldn't label it kid-friendly, due to sexual content, violence, and often language. I think now it doesn't come on until 10:00, anyway.
ok thats funny, I get emailed when I get comments and the one I happened to open first was your second one Sharon, and I was lost! I couldn't remember the post for a minute, LOL and then your response threw me. HAHAHA, too long away!
Post a Comment