When Jason was home for Christmas, this song came on the radio and while neither of us really like it, we started singing it! His little 11 yr old sister thought we were nuts, and said what song is this?? HAHAHAHA, man I feel old, it came out before she was even born, I think!
The even funnier part is, Jason called me a few days ago and asked if I could get a sitter for this coming up weekend and go down to Louisiana and visit him! So I am going to the "country" hahaha, but I am DEFINITELY not going to eat ANY peaches.
Between his parents and mine, the boys are well taken care of this weekend. I am flying down after school Friday and staying till around 5pm Sunday. I will be back here around 11 or so just in time to go to bed and get up at 7am to get Ethan off to school! I am super excited as I have never been to New Orleans, and we are planning on spending Saturday there and then going out Saturday night with his boss and his g/f in Hammond.
Oh and do I have a surprise for Jason! I got my hair chopped off!!!!! and highlighted, and for the first time ever, I got my eyebrows waxed! I was so nervous but it wasn't bad at all, and WOW, it looks so much better!
Here are some pics of my new 'do:
You can't really tell in this pic but there are highlights, light brown, and lots of long layers.
My hair was down to almost the middle of my back so I would say she cut anywhere from 5-8 inches off??
I LOVE IT!!!! Well that's all for now. I am planning on a really good post with tons of pics when I get back!
5 comments:
Oh My Gosh... I LOVE IT!
You look Amazing!!!!
Oh and by the way.. LOL! I like that Peaches song. Hee Hee!
Crystal, your hair looks awesome! Have fun in LA. I've never been either, but have always wanted to go. I hear they have the best Catholic stores around too. If you get a chance check some out!
Oh my gosh, Crystal!!!! You look FANTASTIC!!!! He is going to FLIP!!! Have fuu-uunnn! Heehee hee! ;oD
You look GREAT!!! Seriously. I hope you do love it, because this style looks great on you! :)
And I love getting my eyebrows waxed. I mean, it hurts, but it's so worth it! ;) Maybe we can go together some time. ha ha
Post a Comment