Today is the 35th anniversary of Roe v Wade. I wish I could say the post I am talking about in my title is mine. I am not so eloquent today. I just want to say I really hope and pray abortion ends. I really wish I could have made it to the annual March for Life in DC today. However I decided not to drive 9+ hrs with two kids for the weekend only to have to turn around today directly after the March and head home so Ethan could return to school tomorrow!
I am referring to a post written by Cassie yesterday. It is beautiful, so true and made me cry. While I have only known a small number of people affected by abortion(2, that I know of for sure, a third, I have an inkling about), my best friend is one of those. I didn't know what to say or how to help her. I told her how I felt as best I could and I tried to help her heal emotionally afterwards. I don't know how she is coping with it now, a year later, when her baby would be a few months old, as she never talks about it and I don't have the heart to ask her. Well with no further ado, here is the link to Cassie's post, Respect for Life
2 comments:
I loved both of Cassie's post. I'm glad you linked to them.
Hey Crystal! I'm so honored that you linked. Thanks for the nod! Blessings
Post a Comment