Ok so I was looking at Sharon's blog today and thought I would join in the fun. The first (and only-I know, pathetic) concert I ever went to was a Nine Inch Nails concert and Coal Chamber opened for them.
I was going to add a video, but I decided against it, the language is atrocious and I would not want my boys to hear it so I will not add it to my blog.
By the way I also listened to No Doubt, Bush and Green Day all through high school along with tons of heavy metal!
3 comments:
Girl my first concert was when I was in college. My parents wouldn't let me go. Grr! I think my first one was with my husband when we were dating - Pearl Jam. I can't remember though - it might have been Alan Jackson.
I feel really old - my first concert was Pat Benetar! I was only 12 though, so I'm not THAT old!!
Nine Inch Nails! I listened to them when my brother would let me borrow his cd. lol
Post a Comment